Automated source code transformation service leveraging AI + ML technologies
ReflectCode leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to generate value addition and technology migration from existing source code.
Currently focusing on porting Android studio project into semantically equivalent Xcode project for iOS, which can be directly compiled to iOS App.
What developers think about ReflectCode ?
1. Assets (jpg, .png, .9.png) to "Assets.xcassets"
2. Mipmap images to “.appiconset”
3. Color xml to “.colorset”
4. Shape xml to PDF format in asset catalog
5. Vector xml files to Swift Code (CAShapeLayer)
6. Animation xml file
7. Port UI Layout xml files to storyboard file
8. Java POJO classes to Swift
9. Classes from JDK and Android SDK
10. External Lib - Glide, Retrofit, ButterKnife
11. PDF report of porting coverage
1. Resource xml files
5. Vector Animation xml
1. Kotlin Language for Android
2. Android JetPack
3. Android Layout to SwiftUI
4. Lagacy .storyboard to SwiftUI
4. Test case generation
You work with standard
techlology and tools
Android (Android Studio, Java)
iOS (xCode, Swift, Storyboard)
Assurance that your product is not affected, if third party tool is out of business or if their license, terms
are changed against you
You are free to add any new
control / library to converted project.
No lowest common denominator restriction
You save efforts and time required for manual porting the code from source project.
RC can transform all the files from Android Studio project into Xcode project for iOS.
Though basic framework covers all types of files, there are few classes / controls which are yet to be supported.
With this infrastructure in place, we are launching BETA version.
In BETA version, we will provide porting service for complete app.
During porting any new classes / controls used in your app, we will add its support and then deliver the final iOS code.
In this case, the delivery time may get extented by few weeks